Top 10 Reasons Why I Should be Jason Calacanis’ Guest at Techcrunch 50
I was too late for Jason Calacanis’ previous contest for a free ticket to Techcrunch50 (“Which angel/expert/etc. would you most like to meet at Techcrunch50?“).
Luckily, Jason’s hosting another contest and the criteria this time is the blog post(s) with the best “Top 10 Reasons Why I Should Get a Free Ticket to Techcrunch50“.
Below are the Top 10 reasons I desperately want to go to Techcrunch50… AND the first letter of each word also spells out the people/companies I’d most like to meet at Techcrunch50.
- Twitter Enthusiast & Co-Host Calacanis = Really Useful Networking Contact (Hopefully).
- “Mccabe” + Arrington Host Amazing Launch Opportunities!
- Online Mavens? Most Aren’t Living In Kentucky!
- Ascendant Nerds, Demos Ready… Everyone Else Sitting & Evaluating Noteworthiness.
- Skype-Chief’s Opinion Bullish? Lucky Entrepreneur If Zennstrom’s Excitement Resonates!
- Geeks Observing Other Geeks’ Latest Efforts!
- Mmmm… Yummy! Startup Presentations + A Competitive Environment!
- Just One Idea + Investors = Tremendous Opportunity!
- Take Wayne! I’ll Twitter The Experience Religiously.
- Scoble + Everybody Else?! Seriously, May I Come?